Wednesday 30 March 2011

Mews Garden Wildlife: The Silver Fox


The Silver Fox
By far the deadliest of all creatures lurking in the Mews. Its secret weapon: being very cute. This bushy tailed predator will charm you into submission and prey on your hospitality.
Today I left the kitchen window open and to my surprise this fearsome animal leaped through it and jumped right out from behind the sunflowers. I naturally ran away like brave Sir Robin but now I find myself trapped upstairs as the beast lies on the stairs, lulling me into a false sense of security.
WARNING: if you find this animal in your home, be prepared, it may want a scratch behind its ears. The horror!
Note: No photographers were harmed during the making of this post, although one was seriously charmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment