Tuesday 29 March 2011

Flowers - Linaria "The Baby Snapdragon"

Everyone needs a bit of colour in their garden so here are two of the flowers we have decided to grow. Linaria and Nasturtium. This variety of Linaria is called "the Baby Snapdragon" and I can't wait for the flowers to blossom. The second, Nasturtium, has the wonderful name of "Dayglow Mix" and is planted in one of our newly fitted (check me out - Mr DIY) hanging baskets (I should add that I've mixed in some of the water-retaining gel crystals in the hanging baskets, as well as some of the other newly planted pots, and they're really cool - they look like salt rocks in the tub but expose them to water and they grow. Wow. Amazing stuff. Here's hoping they work and the flowers actually flower!!!)I will keep you avid readers and followers updated.

1 comment: