Tuesday 12 April 2011

Change Comes with a Price


Every victory comes with a price. Mine were these cuts and scratches inflicted upon me by a violent and barbaric race. Of vines.
Students of comedy will remember the Black Knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail and how he accepted a loss of a limb as "just a scratch". Sadly, this was not the case. These bloody hurt and I cursed the damn plant all night long and especially every time I rolled onto my arm. A warrior in the garden lands I am, albeit a sensitive one.

5 comments:

  1. That picture was very hard to take left-handed in the mirror. I'm glad I managed though so everyone can share my pain. Not sure I'd fit in at Manly anymore, hey?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! At least you cleared it though eh? The outback is looking amazing by the way! I can't wait to come round and see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor soldier! Well done!
    Kat - I have many ideas for baking and wish to have tasters. BBQ chez nous soon for admiration of Jason's efforts + tasty treats?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Both

    it's all looking lovely (apart from your arm - Jason)

    Looking forward to seeing the chillies and the 'Kong' P X

    ReplyDelete